The Nancy Rothstein Photography blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds.

If not, please visit http://nancyrothstein.com/blog and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Pregnancy Portraits

What an honor to create images to record this special time. I really enjoy these pregnancy portrait sessions, and look forward to photographing the newborn when it arrives. Here are some images from one of my recent sessions, along with the mother-to-be Lisa's thoughts on working with me.

"Nancy authentically captured the essence of how I feel about my pregnancy--beautiful! I would never imagine anyone else taking these pictures at such a special, blessed time in my and my fiance's lives. We are so blessed to have Nancy as a part of our lives and soon to be our baby's life too--forever."




No comments: